The wood item is fed horizontally into the machine with the help of forward drive. Ceetec A250 gives shiny finish as the machine is equipped with 12 rotating brushes that can all be adjusted individually.
Cleaning is fast and simple and takes about 5-10 minutes for daily cleaning and 15-20 minutes for thorough cleaning. Colour change can also be performed in 10-15 minutes. The machine is delivered complete with brushes and filter bags and is ready for use as soon as electricity has been connected to the machine.
Accessories are available like rolling tracks for inlet and outlet, filter bags with varying roughness and horsehair brushes. Furthermore a brush-off setup can be added for removing dust, dirt and wood chips. This is especially good if you work with sawn wood.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor boarding,
- Automatic forward drive speed with stepless setting,
- Tested electronic membrane pump made from stainless materials,
- An average pay-back time of 40,000 m painted wood equivalent to 20 hours’ production,
- Ideal for needs up to 500,000 m/year,
- Capacity: 960-2500 metres per hour,
- Material dimensions: Max. H: 100mm x W: 250mm Min. L: 800mm,
- Power connection: 3 x 400V + PE IP Class 55 Wattage: 0.80 kW,
- Machine weight: Approx. 300kg.