The Ceetec P40 machine is the smallest machine in the paint range and is especially suitable for small workman’s companies like painters, carpenters, joiners and timber yards.
The machine’s simple design makes it easy to use.
The machine is fitted on rubber wheels and can therefore be moved easily. It is well suited for workshops and construction sites.
The wood item is fed into the machine upright with the help on a forward drive. The item is led past a set of jets that add an overdosage of wood preservative to the item. With this it is ensured that even wood items with imperfections and rough wood get a sufficient amount of wood preservative.
- Little and handy model on wheels,
- Especially suitable for outdoor boarding – also weatherboarding,
- Quick setting and colour change,
- Pay-back time of about 20,000 m painted wood equivalent to 20 hours’ production,
- Capacity: 1500 metres per hour,
- Material dimensions: Max. H x B: 25x175mm or 40 x 100mm, Min. L: 800mm,
- Power connection: 3 x 400V + PE IP Class 65, Wattage: 0,37kW,
- Machine weight: Approx. 115kg.