- Body in die-cast aluminium alloy with internal and external protective chemical nickel treatment, ideal fo use with water-based paints.
- Stainless steel AISI 303 nozzle and needle (needle ø 4 mm).
- Nickel-plated brass highly pulverising air cap.
- According to the model, available with the following technology: CLEAR for solvent-based paint WB for water-based paints HVLP (high volume low pressure) system producing a high air volume at a low pressure. HPS highly polverising system with transfer efficiency equal to or higher than that of HVLP systems working with air pressure values equal to those of a conventional paint spray gun.
- CLICKSTEP thermogauge, available on the entire F150 series.
- Pressure and airflow regulator.
- Jet regulator from round to fan spray pattern.
- Paint quantity regulator.
- Stainless steel lever, brass and aluminium inner parts.
- Stainless steel springs and NBR 70 / PTFE washers.
- FIELDS OF APPLICATION: professional painting.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -10°C (253°K), +90°C (343°K).
- THREAD ON THE BODY: 1/4FM BSP Cylindrical gas thread.
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 2 ÷ 6 bar ( 29 ÷ 87 psi).
- DIMENSIONS (without feed cup): 165x160x50 mm (6.49×6.29×1.97 inch).
- NET WEIGHT (without feed cup): F150/S CLICK 0.504 kg (1.111 lb) | F150/S 0.440 kg (0.97 lb)
AH141401 CLEAR ø 1.0
AH141402 CLEAR ø 1.2
AH141403 CLEAR ø 1.3
AH141404 CLEAR ø 1.4
AH141405 HPS ø 1.5
AH141406 HPS ø 1.7
AH141407 HPS ø 1.9
AH1414241 WB ø 1.2
AH141408 WB ø 1.3
AH1414242 WB ø 1.4